Our Direct Cremation costs £799 plus the crematorium fee.
What’s a Direct Cremation?
A direct cremation is for those who would prefer a straightforward funeral. It’s different to a traditional funeral as there’s no funeral service and you will be unable to be present at the cremation.
Regardless of how you’d like to say farewell, our caring team treat everyone with the same level of professionalism, integrity and care.
Direct Cremation costs £799 plus the crematorium fee. The fee for a no service cremation at Daldowie is £349, making a total of £1,148.
You can download and print a copy of our information sheet for our Direct Cremation service here.
- All arrangements
- Bringing the person into our care, including from home or a nursing home at anytime
- Care and preparation
- A simple coffin
- Attendance of a Funeral Director
- A hearse
- Cremation fees for an unattended committal
- Ashes dispersed at the crematorium or returned to our office for you to collect
What’s not Included?
- Visiting them
- Choice of date or time of when the cremation will take place
- The choice of crematorium
- Mourners are not able to attend the crematorium on the day
- Additional products or services cannot be added
Payment in full is required within 2 days of the arrangements being made.
Direct Cremation on a funeral plan
You can include this service on our pre-paid funeral plan, however to cover our administration fees and for us to be able to guarantee all future fees the cost is £1,295.
What if this type of service is not for me?
If you feel that this direct service is not for you, as you may want to visit the person in our chapel of rest, or would like to choose the date and time of a service, and attend on the day of the cremation, then you can choose a more traditional service.
If you have any questions regarding any of our services, please call us on 01698 263115